Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The True Christmas Story

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel (Genesis 3:15)

Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; behold, a Virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call his name Immanuel (Isaiah 7:14)

For God so love the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life (John 3:16)

The people walked in darkness have seen a great light; they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined. For unto us a child is born, unto us a Son is given. And his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, the mighty God, the everlasting Father, the Prince of Piece (Isaiah 9:2,6)

And the angel said unto them, Fear not : for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord (Luke 2:10-11)

But thou, Beth-lehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel (Micah 5:2)

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock. If any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me (Revelation 3:20)
Jesus said unto him : I am the way, the truth, and the life. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me (John 14:6)

No comments: